Sunday 26 June 2011

the 3rd blog

it took almost half year for me to decide n create an new blog,as u can see this is my new blog, the old one wont be exist anymore...i'll blog often
being single is not a big deal,i walked through a lot things..i had learn my lesson,time for me are very precious!!i should study hard,i cant let my parents be disappointed on me,i want be proud of them...I am starting to thk that somethg is impossible,if somethg tat always hold me back from moving forward n i dun even knw if i am doing the right thing by leaving.is it meant for me to stay,is thr someone else out thr for me?


i let go of the past,move on n a build a great new life,should give me a big big claps..i enjoying my life without him..i am still young, although i dun hv that much experience in life but then again…isn't that just one of the many experiences i am meant to hv, so that one day i wont be as blind as to what to do as i am now..

No comments:

Post a Comment